- Delta 10 Gummies Fruit Punch - (25 Count) $37.81
- Delta 10 Gummies Mango - (25 Count) $37.81
- Delta 8 Gummies Cherry - (25 Count) $34.99
- Delta 8 Gummies Watermelon - (25 Count) $34.99
- Jasmine June 200MG CBD Bath Bomb $6.95
- Lavender Love 200MG CBD Bath Bomb $6.95
- Sunrise Orange 200MG CBD Bath Bomb $6.95
- Rosé Red 200MG CBD Bath Bomb $6.95
If you’re searching for an eye clinic to perform your Lakewood Ranch cataract surgery, keep Coastal Eye Institute in mind. Reach out to us to request an appointment or learn more about our doctors and eye care facility by browsing our free Web resources. On our site, you’ll find information about our practice, doctor profiles, optical procedures, and much more. As the area’s largest ophtalmology practice, Coastal Eye Institute provides eye care for patients of every age, from infants to seniors. Trust us for quality eye care and an exceptional patient experience.
Do I Need Cataract Surgery?
A lot of our patients at Coastal Eye are surprised to learn just how common it is for seniors age 55 and over to need surgery to remove cataracts. The fact is, more than 3 million cataract surgeries are performed every year in the US, making it one of the most commonly performed procedures in our country. If you wonder whether you need cataract surgery, there are a few signs you can look for as you age:
- You’re no longer able to enjoy hobbies and activities
- Up-close tasks are becoming more difficult for you
- You’ve given up night driving or avoid night driving at all costs
- Objects look yellow or brownish
- You’re experiencing double vision
- Blurry vision is making life difficult
- You’ve started to notice light sensitivity
- You’ve noticed a sudden improvement in your eyesight for no reason
Free Cataract Information & Resources
We encourage all of our website’s visitors to spend a few minutes watching our video entitled ‘Cataract Information’, available in both English and Spanish. Knowing more about cataracts and how they negatively impact your life may encourage you to take measures to restore your eyesight and reclaim the quality of life you’ve been missing out on. For many patients, their decline in vision has taken place over time and has not been noticeable; if this describes your vision loss, you’ll see a big improvement after Lakewood Ranch cataract surgery.
Why Choose Coastal Eye Institute?
There are many reasons to consider our eye institute if you need cataract surgery or any other type of eye care, be it treatment for glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye disease, or any other condition related to the eye. Our qualified doctors and staff are happy to accommodate your busy schedule, with four offices near you to ensure we are able to find a convenient time and place for you to visit us.
Check out our blog articles for more information about Lakewood Ranch cataract surgery. Our blog post Cataract 411 contains helpful information and statistics that you may find interesting if you’re thinking about scheduling an eye exam or are currently looking for an eye clinic to perform your cataract surgery.
Get in touch with our staff by calling 941-748-1818 or request an appointment through our website. Click the ‘Patient Forms’ link for details about preparing for your visit and to download your medical history for our staff.