- Terpene Infused Premium CBD Oil $49.99 – $99.99
- Delta 10 Blue Popsicle-(15 Count) $37.81
- Delta 8 Infused W/ Delta 9 Green Apple Gummies-(15 Count) $34.99
- Hawaiian Punch 750mg CBD Gummies-(15 Count)-(50mg per 1) $29.99
- Alien Apple 750mg CBD Gummies-(15 Count)-(50mg per 1) $29.99
- Delta 8 2000mg Green Apple- (20 Count)-(100mg Per 1) $39.99
- Elev8 Watermelon Skittlez Delta-8 Cartridge $39.99
- Delta 10 Gummies Fruit Punch - (15 Count) $37.81
Even if you have been using CBD oil for yourself, you will find a new world opening up to you when searching for the right pet CBD oil to give your animal friend. If you are like most of us, you like to treat your pet as a member of the family and want to ensure they get nothing but the best. It is important that you remain focused even though the number of CBD products available for pets can seem overwhelming at first.
CBD is not just for people, as there are many therapeutic benefits that pets like cats and dogs may enjoy. In some instances, horses may also be able to benefit. Many pets can experience a lot of the same woes and discomforts as their human counterparts. With the right pet CBD oil, your pet will be able to relax and reap the benefits. But, how can you find the best choice in CBD to fit in with your budget and your pet’s needs?
Here at LBC Bioscience, Inc., we want to make sure that you are informed and feel like you are getting the best CBD available for your furry friend.
- CBD, or cannabidiol, is a compound that is naturally found in cannabis. This element will not get you high because there is no THC present. When taken accordingly, CBD is a way for people (and pets) to enjoy health benefits without having any THC put into their bodies.
- Pain relief is the main use for CBD. Still, there can be a range of other benefits of using the oil, including appetite regulation, reduction of anxiety and stress, and producing more alertness (when taken in smaller doses.
Understanding the Endocannabinoid System in Your Pet
Cats and dogs are mammals, just like humans. This makes it easy to see how their endocannabinoid system might be similar to ours. This is a system that is critical to several processes for handling appetite, mood, stress, sleep, reproduction, and immunity. Dogs will often have a higher number of endocannabinoid receptors in their body compared to humans. This will usually mean that CBD might have a more significant impact on dogs versus humans with more receptors.
The main difference between pet CBD oil and that which is available for human consumption is that the extracts will contain varying amounts. This is why it is so important that you always take the time to select the right product and follow along with all dosing guidelines. Please note – if you find that your pet has a serious condition, it is important that you bring them to the vet for diagnosis and care.
Are you looking to find a way to help your pet with discomfort, stress, or anxiety? We have the answers for you here at LBC Bioscience, Inc., with our pet CBD oil. Contact LBC Bioscience Inc. to learn more about the benefits of our products right away. Learn more about buying by calling (480) 410-6780 today! We would love to talk with you and go over any questions or concerns you might have.